RECIPE: Protein packed peanut butter cookies
I really enjoyed making these peanut butter cookies the other day.
I got the recipe from the Colonics Sydney Instagram page, and I will definitely be making these again.
1 cup of natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth, or any nut butter)
1 cup coconut sugar
1 Tsp vanilla
1 Tsp baking powder
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put in the fridge for 5 minutes to firm up.
3. Roll out balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Flatten with a fork and bake for 15 mins on 160°C.
5. Allow to cool completely before removing otherwise they will be too soft.